Sunday, May 18, 2008

Playstation 3!

I brought the PS3 about 2 weeks ago and it is AWESOME!!! So far this machine is getting better better as the days and weeks go by I am absolutely happy with the purchase, my only complaint about the system is that I wish it had custom play list in the game. Much like what I heard the 360 has, hopefully that features will be in the next system update.

Even on the SD (Standard Definition) TV the graphics are still amazing, so I'm guessing when I get the HD TV my eyes will bleed from the opticular overload.

I also picked up Assassin's Creed and Burnout Paradise. Both games show off the graphics of the PS3 rather well however, I'm looking forward to Metal Gear Solid 4 and Star Wars: The Force Unleashed to hit to really get down and dirty with the system.

I just wanted to mention I'm in no way a fan boy of the PS3 in fact I was very close to purchasing a 360 but that failure rate of 16% had me too spooked and thats why I decide on the less failure prone PS3. Who knows in time I may even buy the 360 espically if "Too Human" is as awesome as I think it'll be.

No comments: