Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen review

This was an awesome movie, I was fortunate enough to see an early screening of it at my local IMAX theater. Michael Bay and comp. did an excellent job and in many cases an even better job then the first movie in scale and scope of the overall movie.

The twin transformers will have you laughing throughout the entire movie. Megan Fox is still hot but at times I fell like I wanna wash her face (kinda oily). Devastator is a beast by the way and Bumblebee is gansta too!

I really can't wait another two or three years to see the final movie, I hope to see some powermaster or headmaster action in the final movie.

The only thing i wished the movie had more of was the transformation sound fx that the original cartoon had but that was the same issue I had with the first movie.

4 out of 5 stars!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What did you think of Devastators Death and how quickly The Fallen was defeated?