Monday, April 21, 2008

Futura Universe

I was reading on Marvel's web site something about Iron Man seeing how its coming out next month and something caught my attention. It was the phrase "Marvel Universe" and that got me thinking about my own creations and how sometime in the future I may want to do some cross overs. So I decided to encapsulate all of my characters into worlds and those worlds would combine and form my universe which I think I'll call the "Futura Universe". Here is the break down:

Futura Universe:

Futura Prime
- Speradk
- A.M.I.
- Turbo Man

Advent Robotica
- Mayhem Machine
- The Eniac Progression
- The Univac Succession
- Fusion Matrix
- Apocalpyse
- Legacy

Crimson and the Wolf

Emperor of Oz

Universe Variance
- Alpha
- Beta
- Gamma

Monster Hunters
- Elliot
- August

Each of the listed worlds will have their own storylines and characters as any good writer/ artist could do and at times there will be crossovers as the previous paragraph had mentioned.

I'll go into further description of the worlds as they become more fleshed out.

The titles listed above are owned by Diante Smith 2008 all rights reserved.

No comments: