Thursday, December 13, 2007

American Gladiators is back!

I was watchin 30 Rock this evening and saw the commercial for Americans Gladiators which airs in January and I immediately got excited. I remember watchin' this show in the late 80's early 90s after all the good saturday morning cartoons went off and right before Knightrider came on! I loved that show sorta like the way a lot of other people liked wrestlin' and soul train!

I went to the site which NBC has the rights too now I guess. American Gladiators They have all new Gladiators to content against, I wonder if any of these people are from the original series contenders. I always thought the prize for the contenders was too become a Gladiator themselves? I guess i was wrong.

Here is a list of the new Gladiators:

Crush, Fury, Hellga, Justice, Mayhem, Militia
Siren, Stealth, Titan, Tor, Venom, Wolf

Just as a bonus here is a list of the original Gladiators:

Electra, Diamond, Gemini, Blaze, Tower, Lace
Thunder, Ice, Laser, Storm, Nitro, Zap,
Viper, Sky, Turbo, Hawk, Malibu

No comments: